Who said style and comfort need to take a back seat to function when it comes to tactical eye protection? The Edge Blade Runner offers military-grade impact protection and advanced lens technologies in a design that’s fit for every day, and everywhere.
- MIL-PRF 32432-A / ANSI Z87.1+ / EN166 / UKCA / CSA Z94.3 standards compliant
- Vapor Shield anti-fog technology
- Lenses feature 3X anti-scratch coating
- Frame constructed of flexible, durable nylon composite
- Lenses block 99.9% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays
Glasses certified to this Military Standard are often nicknamed “Ballistic Rated” because of the extreme velocity of impact tests performed against the lens in addition to the peripheral tests of ISEA/ ANSI-Z87.1+
POLARIZED FILTER LENS
When light strikes a horizontal, reflective surface, such as water, snow or a vehicle’s hood, it bounces off horizontally. Polarized lenses arrange the light entering the glasses in a vertical manner, while absorbing excess glare-causing horizontal rays.
The world’s first “Military Grade” Anti-Fog which is completely resistant to humidity, steam, fog and condensation in the most extreme conditions and temperatures. The result? Clear, pristine vision.