What happens when tactical eye protection and stylish sunglasses get thrown into a blender? Welcome the Edge Hamel. This ballistic-rated eyewear is as functional as it is stylish—and just as fit for the shooting range as it is the jobsite. What comes in the box? Glasses, and Cleaning Bag.
- ANSI Z87.1+ / CSA Z94.3 / MIL-PRF 32432-A / EN166 / UKCA standards compliant
- Vapor Shield anti-fog technology
- Lenses feature 3X anti-scratch coating
- Available in a variety of lens variations, including photochromic
- Frame constructed of flexible, durable nylon composite
- Lenses block 99.9% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays
Glasses certified to this Military Standard are often nicknamed “Ballistic Rated” because of the extreme velocity of impact tests performed against the lens in addition to the peripheral tests of ISEA/ ANSI-Z87.1+
POLARIZED FILTER LENS
When light strikes a horizontal, reflective surface, such as water, snow or a vehicle’s hood, it bounces off horizontally. Polarized lenses arrange the light entering the glasses in a vertical manner, while absorbing excess glare-causing horizontal rays.
The world’s first “Military Grade” Anti-Fog which is completely resistant to humidity, steam, fog and condensation in the most extreme conditions and temperatures. The result? Clear, pristine vision.